Sunday, October 12, 2014

Answers

I am flattered to see that you have responded so warmly to my presence. I have been glad to meet each and every one of you. There are so many interesting people here, and I am glad to have the chance to speak with you all.

I admit my life is such a quiet one I do not have much to put up in such a forum as this. I am not running from anything, I am not being hunted, I am merely a passive observer of such events. But I wish to contribute something since I have taken up this small portion of things for myself. I shall have to think on how best to do so. I am not even particularly used to speaking with people, it is rare that I have the opportunity to converse with anyone at all. Even the Librarian comes around only rarely.

He has not visited since I have started writing here, so as of yet I do not know his opinion on the thing. I must, therefore, be cautious, not to say or do anything I should not. But I believe I can still offer some answers, as one of you requested on my last post. If you have a question, you may ask it in the comments and I will answer it if I am able. That, I think, may provide some small measure of aid to you all, and it is all that I can do as of yet.

21 comments:

  1. Firstoff, what is the punishment if you don't keep to the line? If you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am uncertain. I do not wish to find out. The Librarian is kind, but does not like being crossed.

      Delete
    2. Oh no. Have I crossed him, ever?

      Delete
    3. I am reasonably certain you have not.

      Delete
  2. Currently, I'm afraid I have no questions for you. As you said, you're too passive, so I don't know much about you, hence I can't pin point the extent of your knowledge.

    I don't want to keep throwing irrelevant questions at you, that you don't know the answer to, or simply can't answer them.

    But knowing that you are willing to contribute and answer some questions, is something that is worthy to keep notice of.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an utterly inane question for you, Ghost. And Ayesha. Whoever knows.

      Is there a way to stop proxies fucking Pathing into or out of a place?

      I'm in a particularly difficult spot where I'm having to fend off two parties and would appreciate even a theory.

      Delete
    2. From what I gather, some of them find it really difficult to path either out of inexperience, or due to the fact that they are weak in general. I have a lot of records from different blogs, proving that some proxies, after pathing, find it hard to do so again and need a few hours, or maybe even days to gather their energy back.

      But since it's a lot of people coming after you, some of them might not have these limitations, due to their experience.

      Delete
    3. Fuck. The person in question is pretty apt at it. Is there a way to hinder them?

      Delete
    4. Many of them need doors to path without difficulty. If you go somewhere without doors, it may help. This also usually only assists one in avoiding less skilled users of such, but it is all I can give you.

      Delete
    5. In addition, Pathing is a conscious act. Knocking them out or keeping them too sedated to focus works very well.

      Delete
    6. I also remember the Agency having some kind of metal that could block Pathing. It required a lot of energy though and had to be powered constantly.

      Delete
  3. Do you know of the precise whereabouts of Zero's sword, or where such could be determined?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reasonably certain the whereabouts will be coming out on their own soon enough.

      Delete
    2. I am afraid there are secrets that are not mine to reveal.

      Delete
  4. Two questions:

    1. How long have you served Him?
    2. Is there any way for me to reverse what happened to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my point of view? Around twenty years. From the world's point of view? That is harder. Time passes differently within, and I remember nothing of what came before. But I know that it has been a very long time.

      As to the second, he has given you back your memory. I am uncertain what else you wish reversed. If you could be more specific, I could be of more help.

      Delete
    2. I see.

      And, sorry. I should have been more specific. I was wondering if He knows of a way to make me...mortal again.

      Delete
    3. The Librarian probably does. I, however, do not.

      Delete
    4. I figured as much. Thank you anyway.

      Delete
    5. I wish I could be of more aid

      Delete